The unmatched combination of PENTAX Medical EB19-J10U with Hitachi ultrasound systems provides a unique solution for accurate diagnosis and staging of lung diseases. State-of-the-art technology from both companies, PENTAX Medical and Hitachi, ensures the highest imaging performance with crystal clear image quality for precise visualization of the airway wall, surrounding lymph nodes, and adjacent structures.
Crystal clear imaging for precise visualization
Offers state-of-the-art ultrasound image quality for clear visualization of the airway wall, surrounding lymph nodes, and adjacent structures. It supports orientation and navigation in the airways by the sharpened HD endoscopic view.
Reliable tissue acquisition
The combination of an outstanding ultrasound imaging and an enlarged working channel contribute to an accurate and easier real-time ultrasound-guided trans-bronchial needle aspiration (EBUS-TBNA) for the diagnosis and staging of lung diseases with the use of a wide range of needles.
Unmatched ergonomic design for ease of operation
Optimal working comfort for users and high patient tolerance provided by the small ultrasound transducer, the slim endoscope outer diameter and the unique ergonomics of the control body.
Ease of operation
- Easy handling during the procedure and easy reprocessing due to lightweight control body and redesigned connectors
- Small ultrasound transducer and slim endoscope outer diameter enhancing maneuverability and provide optimal working comfort
Reliable for increased user & patient safety
- Endoscope design and single use accessories meet strong market requirements for reprocessing and product hygiene
- Single-use suction valve and cleaning brushes to minimize risk of cross-contamination
|Intended use:||Longitudinal convex bronchoscope|
|Frequency Range: *Please refer to the instructions for use of the ultrasound system.||13 - 5 MHz *|
Crystal clear imaging enhancing diagnosis
- Unmatched ultrasound image quality leading to clear visualization of the airways, surrounding lymph nodes and adjacent anatomies
- Supports diagnosis and staging of lung cancer and other airway diseases
Optimal visualization and orientation
- Clear endoscopic view supporting orientation and navigation in the airways
- Enhancing user confidence with permanent ultrasound transducer visibility for better guidance during examination
High precision for
- Optimal needle visualization aids the targeting of lymph nodes and masses
- Precise navigation of EBUS-TBNA needle thanks to optimal penetration angle
- Effortless, more accurate and reliable sampling through enlarged working channel of 2.2 mm that allows smooth needle delivery
The European guideline recommends the combined use of the EBUS endoscope for endobronchial and esophageal endosonography for the diagnosis and staging of lung cancer.*
In line with this guideline, the intended use of the PENTAX Medical EB19-J10U was expanded to endobronchial and esophageal endosonography which allows the user to perform a combined EBUS-TBNA and EUS-(B)-FNA procedure with only one ultrasound endoscope.
For further information about the ESGE, ERS, and ESTS guideline visit: www.esge.com
* Combined endobronchial and esophageal endosonography for the diagnosis and staging of lung cancer: European Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ESGE) Guideline, in cooperation with the European Respiratory Society (ERS) and the European Society of Thoracic Surgeons (ESTS) - Peter Vilmann, Paul Frost Clementsen, Sara Colella, Mette Siemsen, Paul De Leyn, Jean-Marc Dumonceau, Felix J. Herth, Alberto Larghi, Enrique Vazquez-Sequeiros, Cesare Hassan, Laurence Crombag, Daniël A. Korevaar, Lars Konge, Jouke T. Annema.
The legal manufacturer of these PENTAX Medical Ultrasound Video Endoscopes is Hoya Corporation, Japan. They are distributed in the assigned geographical areas in Europe by Hitachi Medical Systems Europe Holding AG, Switzerland and their subsidiaries.